Spanish Translation: Click Here
All Seesaw classes will use student Google Accounts to sign in. Signing into Seesaw will also save your Google password to the iPad.
Turn on Password saving
- Open Settings.
- On the left, select Passwords & Accounts.
- Turn on AutoFill Passwords on the right.
Sign into Seesaw
- If you don't have it downloaded, download the Seesaw app from Self Service
- Open the app.
- Select I'm a Student
- Select the blue button at the bottom that says Google/Email Sign in.
- Select the top white button that says Sign in with Google.
- Select Continue when asked if you want to use google.com to sign in.
- Students enter their full email address and password.
- If their Google account is already saved, you can select the account in the popup to sign in.
- Tap on Save Password to store the login information on the iPad.
- Students should now be logged in to all of their Seesaw classes
- Students can move between classes by tapping their name in the upper left hand corner
Please sign in to leave a comment.