1) Click on the “Student Site” button on a student iPad
2) Scroll down and tap on “Pearson.”
3) Type in “Elkhart Cmty School District” and tap “Go.”
4) Have students log in with student Google account and password.
5) Tap on the “Realize” button on the right side of the screen . (
Teacher must have already assigned content to students for a student to be able to see anything in this step. See Teacher instructions)
6) Upon first login, students will be prompted to select a preferred language, icon, and background image. This will only occur during the FIRST login. Once selected, tap “Let’s go!”
7) Once in the dashboard, students should tap on their grade level monster.
8) Students should tap “Classes” at the top of their dashboard to access their assignments.