This article will walk you through how to join a Microsoft Translator Room for conferences.
1. Launch the Microsoft Translator App from your iPad. If you do not have it installed you should be able to find it in Self Service.
2. Click the icon on the right side of two people talking.
3. Your teacher will provide you with a code to enter or a QR code to scan to join their translation room. Enter the code provided in the box or tap the camera to take a picture of the QR code. Once done press the Join button.
4. Please enter your name into the Your Name field and set your preferred language. Once selected press the Enter button to join the translating room.
5. You will now be placed into the room. From here you can tap the Microphone at the bottom to start speaking. This will auto translate to the preferred language of the users on the other end.